Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WANNA HAPPY!!!

Someone once told me,
that you have to choose, what you win or lose
you cant have everything
dont you take chances
you might feel the pain
dont you love in vain
cause love wont set you free
i could stand by the side
and watch this life pass me by
so unhappy but safe as could be.....


So what if it hurts me
 if i break down
 if this world just throws me off the edge,
my feet run out of ground
 

I gotta find my place
i wanna hear my sound
dont care about other pain infront of me
cause im just tryna be happy,
just wanna be happy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U can have everything you want, as long as you want it.. :) Just b positive, attract everything u want...u might not getting everything now, however u can learn from your mistakes, u don't get it now, u grab it again in your future if it passes in front of u again..